Friday, April 20, 2012

Web Version

So here's what I'm planning to do with the web version of the game:

The web version won't really be any different, gameplay-wise, than the iOS version.  The purpose of it is so that you can play the game on whatever you want to, but there's something else:  In later releases, I plan on making a simple weapon-designing program where you can draw (Voxel-based game, remember?) a weapon (The template will be a grid that looks kind of like a very blocky "n" with the lower-middle part removed for where the hand will be) that you can make with the program and then upload it to your account, where you can then add attributes and abilities to really make it your own.  Then you can use it on your iOS device too!  Obviously, this is only an idea - I have no idea how to do this yet, but I will learn.  I know it's do-able!


Just to reiterate:  If you have ANY questions, comments, or suggestions, please don't hesitate to let me know; indie developers do what they want!  I have no obligations, directors, or anything of the sort to tell me what to do, so this game will probably have quite a few user-suggestions in it.  Already the story has been somewhat shaped by a dude called Braydonn (Actually, very heavily shaped).

No comments: